Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Mmmm....Chocolate!

As we were walking down Michigan Avenue on our way back to the parking garage, we spotted a Hershey Chocolate Store. It drew us in like a magnet. We were greeted by an employee when we walked in the door who gave each of the girls these fun hats. The girls had a great time picking out chocolate and candy. Of course they wanted to buy everything! We ended up with Coconut Creme Kisses, Hershey's Bliss Chocolates, and rainbow colored twizzlers (which were actually quite awful, but you can guess who picked them out.) Everything behind the counter at the bakery looked wonderful, if we hadn't just stuffed ourselves full of pizza! It sure smelled great in there. On the way out I noticed a Ghiradelli chocolate store just across the street. I think I could have enjoyed some time there as well!

No comments: