Saturday, April 18, 2009

Coconut Bird Nests


Lucy has a playdate once a week with her friend Kendall. They always have a great time dressing up, playing with Polly's and of course listening to lots of music. This week we had Kendall over and the girls made coconut bird nests with all of our leftover jelly beans. I think possibly they were more fun to make than eat (except for the jelly beans!) While they were waiting for them to set, we went to the park. I definitely got a workout pushing the stroller. Kendall and Lucy were on their bikes. I learned my lesson in that I should have given them limits on how far ahead of me they could ride. I must have looked like a crazy woman running and yelling ahead of me. The ride back was much more pleasant as we had our limits set! Lucy is already looking forward to the next time Kendall will visit!

No comments: