Tuesday, August 11, 2009

PGA Championship

Just after we saw Tiger



Proudly wearing her Junior pass


Watching for Tiger...














We found out last night that some friends of ours were giving us their tickets to the PGA Championship today. We had planned to go around noon, but decided last minute to go at 7:00 AM in hopes of getting to see Tiger Woods. The girls were very excited about the Metro Transit Shuttle Bus that we took from Emma's school to the course. We all had to stand which Lucy had a little attitude about. She survived the 5 minute trip! I have to admit that I really don't follow golf much, but I was as excited as the next person to get to see Tiger up close. We arrived a little after 7:00 and the board said that Tiger started his practice round at 6:40. So, we decided to head towards the 8th hole and really we could have just followed the crowd. We only had to wait a few minutes to get to see him. The first pictures I took are not the greatest because we were facing the sun. Jeremy stayed quite a bit longer than us and was able to get some much better shots! We walked through a few of the tents on our way out. The Mercedes tent was neat, and very air conditioned! Sophie has been saying all day, "I rode the bus!" I guess we know what she took away from it!

No comments: