Chuck E. Cheese...here we come! I guess it's about time. We have an almost 9 year old and have NEVER actually taken our kids there. They've been with Grandma and Grandpa, but not Sophie! I think Sophie has seen commercials on t.v. for it too. We decided to go right when they open in the morning and it actually was not too busy. We did a little birthday package and she got a blow up crown which she wore the entire time, and a princess cup! The pizza wasn't great, but the girls loved it. Sophie had a great time riding all the toys and playing a few games. I think she was in shock because we always pass on the rides when we walk by them at the mall. I think we all got our fill for awhile!
Our blog has moved...
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment