Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Last Day of School

Lucy and Mrs. Pat, her bus driver

Last bus ride of Kindergarten!

My almost Fourth Grader!



Lucy and her amazing Kindergarten teacher!


Wow! How can it be the last day of school already? It's hard to believe that I will have a 1st grader, 4th grader, and preschooler when school starts in the fall. Lucy is soooo very excited to be at the same school as Emma next year. I think she will Miss her beloved bus drive, Mrs. Pat though. She drove the Kindergarten route and knew each child by name. She would stop right at our front door. What a wonderful person to have driving my baby to and from school each day. Lucy had an amazing Kindergarten experience at the Kindergarten Center. It will be so strange for me to only have Sophie during the day next year. And the thought of sending her to preschool two mornings a week, well...I can't really believe it!

No comments: